Labels

Monday, September 08, 2014

MY LUCK!

Since I'm practically retired, I spend my 14 hours long days in front of my PC (the monster) watching movies and googling practically the entire world of human knowledge since its very beginning (at least 30,000 years ago) in sciences, arts, philosophy, mathematics and lately quantum theories too.
Recently I had rented in my Amazon instant videos this movie by Duncan Valliant-Saunders that is basically a documentary about the real existence of the human soul, then doing some of my typical and usual search around the internet (Youtube this time) I found this very movie available for free in Youtube and given that I consider it well done with a somewhat scientific approach, I post it here for everyone to watch it and hopefully post their comments to it and make a small Paypal donation to me in gratitude.




No comments: