Labels

Monday, September 29, 2014

MY AGNOSTICISM

With the permission of the one who stated that to have access to my own money could be dangerous to me, I want to give to my readers here a simple lesson of terms and definitions that relate to my (broken) intelligence and me. Even if I grew up in Italy and consequently was a Catholic, educated as such since birth, my own "sparkling" intelligence made me an agnostic for many years.
Agnosticism addresses knowledge; atheism addresses belief. The agnostic says, “I don't have a knowledge that God exists.” The atheist says, “I don't have a belief that God exists.” You can say both things at the same time. Some agnostics are atheistic and some are theistic."
A theist believes in the existence of a god or gods; specifically has the belief in the existence of one God viewed as the creative source of the human race and the world that transcends yet is immanent in the world.
I hope that from these definitions of my nature and intelligence it's very clear why I've been pledging to at least try the perispinal Enbrel that to me can only be proven if it is effective or not by doing it on me - especially since medicine is entirely a big guess (as I have been saying here "ad nauseam").
A better and more modern definition of my beliefs - that is not in contradiction with my theistic agnosticism - is that I am a creationist who had the prove of the existence of God and still has connections that make me clearly understand parts of the mysteries of our afterlife.
It is currently well known that while dyeing (or passing over) we can look - in a very short time - at our entire lives and no matter if we convinced ourselves to have lived a very correct and respectful life, somehow it will be our God who will highlight for us the parts not entirely good (or correct, or sinless) as we (our souls) make this objective evaluation of our lives, we can determine on our own what we deserve as result.
Finally I can explain what the real hell, purgatory and heaven truly are, differently from the description of the divine poet Dante Alighieri of several centuries ago.
In fact, there is no fire or boiling oil or torturing machines in hell, it is very simply a soul lost in the emptiness and solitude of the universe in eternity, BUT with the clear knowledge of the existence of heaven and the presence of God, then Purgatory is about the same however while there, the souls have the knowledge that in time the doors of heaven will open for them too.
I consider the way heaven is called in my mother language (Italian) more appropriate and closer to reality; in fact, we call it "earthly paradise" meaning that once there all is just like here on earth, without any of the pains and sufferings that we have while living here on earth.
Just read the Bible to have confirmation of what I am saying and please do not say what one guy says in the beginning of the Afterlife movie, or:" if afterlife is as great as everyone says, why do we have to live here on earth then?" This and the fact that it is because of the betrayal of the promise made to God by the woman Eve, is what makes me the most uneasy about our history and I can only ask to my readers here to email their explanation to this directly to me.


  1. http://atheism.about.com/od/aboutagnosticism/a/Atheist-vs-Agnostic-Difference.htm
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism





No comments: