Labels

Monday, September 15, 2014

CORRECTION

The other day in my "teach by example" I mentioned what I may want to do to B. but as I was thinking about it, I realized that for the creationist and Catholic I've always been - in addition to the fact that I had undeniable proof of our souls and of afterlife - I shouldn't concern too much myself about having revenge while I'm living, with anybody, it's going to be our own souls with the immense knowledge of our creator God that will decide where our souls and personalities will be spending eternity and given that B. dared to stick his body (the stiff part of it) in the Holy connection between me and  Michele, he committed what's called since millennial "mortal sin" that will send his soul and personality in hell forever.
Therefore, I think that I have no need at all to be all worked up with jealousy, our God creator and our own mind (soul) are going to determine the correct eternal punishment for B. - I have no need to ever terminate someone else's life to make my own justice, and get in trouble with the law.
I am not going to spend a single word about what I now know what afterlife is all about (with hell, purgatory and paradise/heaven) everyone is going to know directly in few more years (when dead).
All I want to say is simply that as we are dying (pass over) we review our own life and clearly see what we did wrong and hurt someone else, that will determine the outcome of our soul's eternal location in the afterworld.
While I could add very much to this talking about specific people, I don't need to do it, you know very well who you are, just look again at what I just underlined and you will certainly know who you are, just remember that if you can repair the wrongs you ever did to someone else, all will be forgiven and the doors to heaven will be open for you.
Given that my treasures read my blog here too, I cannot say what it will be of the soul of the temptress of B., I can only hope that it is logical without me having to waste a single word :).

  1. http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?9458-What-do-I-need-to-correct-in-myself
  2. http://ell.stackexchange.com/questions/1178/i-have-misspoken-how-should-i-correct-myself



No comments: