Labels

Saturday, July 05, 2014

WHAT IS OUR BRAIN?


I'm hoping not to bore my readers by continuing to elaborate on the existence of God and the gifts we received, I simply want to explain - in response to the several questions I've received - that our brain cannot be explained with the theory of evolution from Darwin or any other, simply because it's a gift that God gave to humans since the beginning of mankind.
I said before that we received the brain as an antenna receiver to be in contact with our God (creator of this universe) that we can use in a very small percentage of its capacity and potential.
Whoever uses a fraction more of it becomes a genius (like Michelangelo and Einstein) or can produce miracles, or what our science is unable to explain.
My own mother calls it a miracle that when I came out of the 2 months long coma I could speak fluently two different languages(English and Italian).
I call it a miracle that I can remember very well and easily translate anything to/from German and Latin (the two languages I studied at my high school, 30 to 35 years ago and never practiced since).
Therefore I'm not at all surprise that a Ph.D. in psychology couldn't understand my limitations at all (only physical) and condemned me to conservatorship to be safe, just make any internet search about the psychological limitations in understanding the most complex organ in our body and you'll see the tens of thousands of websites that say that it's only our arrogance that makes us confident to say that we know how a part of God operates and reacts to different situations and impulses.
What's concerning to the point of becoming scary is that whatever we do to hurt someone else determines where our soul, personality, intelligence and experience will end up spending the eternity after leaving here on earth the body (or dying).
It's very true however that as long as mistakes or bad actions are corrected while living, we can count on being always forgiven (no matter what sin) and enjoy eternal peace in heaven.
What are you Ph. D. E.L. waiting for then?

  1. http://novan.com/hum3imag.htm
  2. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130509133741AAMXAt8
  3. http://www.creationmoments.com/content/next-salvation-what-could-be-gods-greatest-gift-mankind
  4. http://www.edpsycinteractive.org/religion/bahai/mind/2intelligence.pdf


No comments: