Labels

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

HOW I PRIORITIZE MY FRUSTRATIONS

The bare fact that I was run over by a kid without the driver's license when I had reached the ultimate "top of my world" having a great job in a dream town with a family I couldn't love any more than I was doing, has made me want to try to list in order of importance (prioritize) all my frustrations and reasons of anger, so I put it here with the hope that my readers will have at least a glimpse at my existence now:
  1. Refusals of my beautiful and intelligent wife Michele to ever have me live with her  again.
  2. complete loss of any and all opportunities and possibilities to be a present dad to my children (true heroes and victims of my forced - by Michele - absence too)
  3. Recent psychological assessment done on me by someone without any self-confidence that resulted in my imprisonment by conservatorship
  4. Complete belief in such assessment not only by the beloved mother of my children, but by my powerful and ignorant sister Anna too.
  5. My absolute inability to find any MD both willing and able to treat me with Enbrel  at least as a test (main topic of this blog)
In short I cannot come to terms with the fact that a fairly stupid bike accident has resulted in my complete loss of everything I ever loved and worked for in my entire life and while this can be sufficient reason to become an atheist like Michele is and tries to teach to my children to be, I put all my trust in Jesus (or God) whom I was blessed to see, so there's no doubt in my mind of His reality.

  1. http://www.wikihow.com/Cope-With-Frustration
  2. http://literacy.kent.edu/salt_fork/time_priority/prioritize/goals.html
  3. http://www.gotquestions.org/frustrations-in-life.html

LEFT SIDE HEMI-PARESIS LIKE ME:


No comments: