Labels

Thursday, May 29, 2014

GOD AND HIS SON JESUS

I've written here before that it really can’t give much real effects to pray to God for something to happen or be graced with, simply because God is the being that created the whole still expanding universe with all of its physical, chemical and natural laws, and if by praying God directly would ensure the receipt of what’s being prayed for, the entire world would be praying tomorrow morning for the solution of any cancer disease.
I also said that God gave to us humans the brain that we cannot explain by any evolutionary system, or theory and that we can use just at a small percentage of its capacities, the very few ones who can access few additional percentage points of their brains and can use them, become what we’ve been calling geniuses or make miracles (the unexplainable).
What the Creator (God) however did was to send here on earth his son Jesus as man who was born by natural birth, lived and died as a real man and for this very reason I think that we should address to Jesus our prayers for something, rather than his father God, simply because Jesus was man and experienced life as we do since the beginning of time and even went through a very painful death. These are the reasons why I think that while I confirm the value of time dedicated to praying, because of its wealth for our minds and souls, I encourage my readers here to address primarily the Son Jesus who has a very good understanding of our human troubles and pains because He was one of us.




I somehow hope to see comments posted here pros and cons what I say and wish to my readers a good living time.

No comments: