Labels

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

EXPLANATIONS


I’m going to try to explain to my readers here several things I have finally understood and clarified in my mind and I’m going to do it in the clearest way possible, by itemization:
  • Enbrel for TBI recovery: My former Ventura neighbor Ralph used to be very correct in saying that the neurological recovery that can be given by reducing the inflammation of the injured brain even many years after the TBI is impossible, if it was really true why wouldn't it be used by any MD with patients like me and why wouldn't be FDA approved already? I've been calling TBI the epidemic (plague) of this second millennium, so why in the world wouldn't our President, or anyone with lots of money fund the trials to end this plague and go to history forever, just like Madam Curie? Any MD to whom I've been begging on my knees to receive this treatment would have surely given it to me, no matter if FDA approved already or not, they all must have taken the Hippocratic oath, i.e. swore to help patients no matter what. Are all of my MD in mortal sin for having betrayed their professional oath?
  • Revenge: I was taught that Jesus said that revenge is wrong and that everyone shall be forgiven, just as His Father does with everyone, no matter the sin. I've asked this question to several real priests and since no one ever gave any reply to me, I must take that my question about God-self being revengeful with examples of the Jewish nation having been at war since its beginning thousands of years ago, the holocaust that sacrificed millions of Jews by the Nazis and the war still ongoing in that area where billions of our tax-payers money keeps being spent, must be impossible to answer because it’s a sarcastic question, like when you ask if the color of milk is white. Therefore my taking wild revenge on all of those who humiliated and mistreated me for these many years, is going to be a God-approved activity.
  • My deal with Jesus: While in a coma I met Jesus Christ and agreed to remain alive for my love to my children/treasures, even if with pain let’s forget about the fact that there exist no possible way to treat (or reduce) the pain of losing a beloved wife with adored children  (called treasures), the possibility to earn money with a job I like to do, saving money, buy a home, few cars and spend time on vacation with my family around this world (unique in this universe), what kind of deal have I ever made with Jesus? I’m certainly here alive, but I can’t see that the other party of my deal is being truthful to the agreement made, how can the word “pain” include the irreparable loss of everything I ever lived for? Can any of my readers try to explain to me this “irrational” concept?
I’m just going to end my post of today with few links and Youtubes about something that can’t find an explanation in my injured mind and it’s about the reason why Jesus (God made into man) decided to die crucified to “free men from sin”.
No matter how much I research and read about this I cannot figure out what sin He freed us from, we still have wars, murders, death penalty, abortions etc…, etc… etc....
The only one sin I can think of is the one that mankind can use the tremendous powers of the brain to make horrible things happen to others (like my former boss - G. Zanatta - whose hate to me for my untimely resignation to join Deckers had my accident happen), that truly makes me question if the death on the cross of Jesus truly liberated all human kind from sin forever.
Please don’t be offended anyone, just remember that my brain is injured and illogic to the point that a Ph. D. (in fear AND cock-meat sandwiches) had me put under the conservatorship of a young girl who must take care of all of my money, so I’m just angry for this PLUS that I can’t live with the family I created myself (with the help of God) and I can’t receive any help to return to be the producer of wealth and joy for my own family.


  1. http://www.gotquestions.org/why-Jesus-die.html
  2. http://www.gci.org/disc/07-whydie
  3. http://carm.org/christianity/christian-doctrine/why-did-jesus-have-die-our-sins
  4. http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/churchandministry/evangelism/Gowen-Dennis_Jesus_Die_Cross.aspx





No comments: