Labels

Thursday, June 12, 2014

ABOUT CONSERVATORSHIP

I must admit that for a very long time I was furious that a law even existed that takes away any and all freedoms from a citizen of the USA, "the land of the free", but after few years of suffering I must admit that this legal system isn't too bad, my case is just one of those that “fell through the cracks” and was very unjustly applied to me, I think for these reasons:
  • The experienced psychologist who assessed me (can’t name him to save him from embarrassment) had several different fears and was under monetary pressures, that made him put in writing that someone should help me to manage my life
  • The Ventura court and its judge never even exchanged a word with me but simply took the written assessment about my need to be controlled like it came from some kind of “superior entity”
  • The conservator I was assigned is a very young woman who inherited from her mother this profitable activity (BUT given that her age is half of mine, I used to work in presidential position in companies in 2 continents for more than 10 years, I have a Ph. D. in economics with a master in international trading and can speak 5 different languages, very fluently in 2 of them) she hasn't been able to manage correctly my various interests and relationships across the continents and for fear to make any mistake has followed to the letter what the law mandates to be done in cases of conservatorship for people who can’t even count to 3 correctly.
  • My still very beloved wife Michele Werney (I am now divorced) and sister Anna Mai (in Italy) for different (criminal) reasons completely gave up on helping me in any way - as I've been posting here - I've been totally abandoned by those whom I still now I love dearly, simply because they too decided to believe in what the assessment on me had stated, so I’m now counting on receiving help by my good and determined conservator who will allow me to receive the medical treatment that not only condemned me to conservatorship but that no MD ever wanted to both discuss with me or administer at all.
I therefore must thank the conservatorship I received in such an unjust manner because it can give to me the one possibility to maybe recover from my horrible disabilities and be closer to my treasures.


  1. http://www.boomersbewareofconservatorshipabuse.info/
  2. http://www.independent.com/news/2011/aug/17/free-last/
  3. http://www.advocatesforelderjustice.org/Guardianship_Abuse.html
  4. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carole-herman/conservatorships-beware_b_1785309.html


No comments: