Labels

Sunday, May 11, 2014

ON RELIGIONS

On February 6th 2013, I posted the “Neurological argument against the existence of God” where I expressed the idea that God is really the human mind and that neuropsychologists (even with Ph. D.) convince themselves to know and understand God.
What I’m going to try to explain here is that – regardless if one of my very good friend is the very atheist philosopher Iacopo who authored “the three hypotheses (formerly linked here in my right column of links, but now posted below) – God truly exists, not only because the more progress our science makes, the more it becomes apparent and logical that a superior being/intelligence must truly exist because everything I was warned about my return to life has proven to be absolutely true (Erik L., Tiffany, Michele and Anna prove it).
exists (just watch the Youtubes below) but very much also because I did meet Jesus in reality while in my 2 months long coma, regardless that my case could be boxed in the NDE area,
Humans have been trying to figure out what happens after we die, that’s now labeled with the term “afterlife”, some of the most brilliant philosophers, scientific researchers, mathematicians and brilliant minds (like Einstein) have come to their own conclusions that we all know about (if you don’t, simply make a Google search).
Even if I’m brain injured (is my God dead. Erik?) I hope that since the dead part is in the motor cortex area and given that we normally use a very small percentage of our brain capacity (20 % or less?) I want to believe this:
  • I was born with the ability to utilize my brain capacities at a small fraction higher than normal/usual or just more than other people
  • I did very much HBOT at higher than standard pressures of compression – to push pure medical oxygen deeper in my brain, which resulted in a better capacity to use my already good intelligence to even higher levels than before my injury.
I intend to make it public what my own conclusion about God and its existence using my blog here, by randomly listing what drove me to the certainty that God exists and the human brain is part of His superior existence:


  • I've been saying in plenty posts in the past here that I’m an anti-Darwinist, by saying that there’s no way that I can accept the idea that we humans derived by evolution from African monkeys that started to walk upright to be able to see food or threats from a longer distance, so in the “Darwinist's vs. creationists” battle it should be clear which side has my full support.
Based on all what I say here, I think it’s time for me to say my thoughts about the existence of God, the human brain and their capacities to have miracles happen.
    1. I do believe in the real existence of God (the creator of our universe or the initiator of the Big Bang- God existed before the so-called Big Bang)
    2. God gave to us humans the brain that no Darwin’s evolutionary theories can explain.
    3. the human brain is part of God and it’s just like an antenna receptor of messages from, or to put us in touch with Him
    4. this explains why humans have been able to make miracles that are phenomena that science is totally unable to explain with existing instrument (scientific or measuring)  and with a logical process of any kind
    5. Sometimes someone is born able to utilize the brain at a higher percentage (Einstein, Michelangelo, Morse, Beethoven, Da Vinci, Mozart, Glenn Gould etc… etc…. etc…. see link)

I can understand that people can be very fascinated by the complexity and abilities of our brains; however, our brain ISN’T AT ALL GOD, Jesus is truly the human son sent on earth to teach to humans that there exist different possibilities, given that we were given the free-will capacity, it’s therefore all and only up to ourselves how we decide to live our lives and I believe that it’s going to be our last thought as we die that will determine where we’ll spend the eternity (heaven with God or hell, that's the total dark emptiness).

Links to the greatest minds and Iacopo
On Darwin


Videos








No comments: