Labels

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HEAVY ADDICTION


While I continue to have fun dreaming that somebody who may have gotten too close to my spouse may accept...... to save his peaceful existence, today I went for my “fix” to my very close IHOP, where I’m very well known at this point and I had a nice chat with the manager Kris, who’s soon going to vacation in Napa valley, I guess I shouldn't say why. I told him that my family lives in the middle of the Valpolicella area where most of my neighbors and friends are in the wine business (packaging, bottling, shipping and few even producing the nectar) I spared him of the story of my first cousin Giacomo near Venice who’s been trying pretty desperately to make wine from the grapes in his backyard with very sorry results for many years.
I did however have the joy to be introduced to their new Garden Omelette with triple cheese (on my specific request) that got topped by the Belgian waffle that I drowned in original syrup, given the truckload of calories I had ingested I haven’t had anything to eat here at the Villa today, only my meds were something I ingested, but I must say that I really hope that Michele will get over her refusal to see me so injured before I get to 400 pounds, and since she never reads my emails I say here that if B. would accept to treat me following my precise instructions, I may forgive him for his hell-deserving sin.
In my way to look at things what I’m offering in exchange for something that every MD I ever talked with of this matter, tells me that  it can't help in any way my neurological recovery,  it's truly a free ticket to a peaceful existence, because IF I've always been wrong I’ll be thankful for having been given the luxury to at least try, BUT if it does what I’m convinced it will do, he will go in my list of good people who helped me and be scratched off my list of pains, that everyone knows must be eliminated a.s.a.p. with my taking care of them directly
  1. http://www.news-medical.net/news/20100918/Minocycline-plus-N-acetylcysteine-may-help-treat-TBI.aspx
  2. http://www.neurosurgery.pitt.edu/centers-excellence/epilepsy-and-movement-disorders-program/deep-brain-stimulation-movement-disorders



No comments: