Labels

Sunday, May 25, 2014

FEAR BREEDS STUPIDITY as ignorance is bliss

I’m going to use real names in my post here simply because – as Emmanuel Kant explained many decades ago in his “Metaphysical element of Ethics” that was later better elaborated by Schopenhauer – it’s truly fear of the unknown or of what is believed to be dangerous that has been making the following people act like they are stupid, when in fact some who even earned a Ph. D. in something (you try to guess in what!).
My list here is in some order of importance as to the effects to my body and mind/soul:
  • Michele Werney (now still Lingiardi), her fear to see me, her loving husband and sole real father of both our treasures made her want to replace me with my own unethical MD Barry J. Ross, who acted like he was married to her and fell in love with our treasures (besides Michele’s body and pussy) but never wanted to take the responsibilities to marry her and legally become a real husband with all the related legal commitments. For this simple reason, Michele Werney kicked him away from her life (I hope) BUT not away from our treasures....
  • An esteemed neuropsychologist, his fear to disagree with what his (considered superior by him) colleague dr. Tomaszewski assessed of me few weeks later after my return from the coma, combined with the complete ignorance that an injured brain can repair itself (even if minimally)AND his need to feel safe made him bribe the Ventura court assign to me a full conservator.
  • Avery esteemed and experienced neurologist in Santa Barbara for fear of inexistent risks related to the immunodeficiency lowering of injecting Enbrel in me (as 400.000 arthritis patients do every day here in the USA), refused to do what I begged to receive and as a result is no longer my neurologist.
  • Another very good and experienced physiatrist in Ventura) for the same fears of Dr. Delio, in addition at least another half a dozen of MD who refused to treat me with Enbrel
  • As my current conservator tells me the list of MD to whom I asked (begged) to receive the perispinal Enbrel treatment could go on for very many other names of MD, but I stop this sad list here and now, you can email me your questions if you want and please don’t forget to donate to me few $$ because if all the 56,900 who read my blog would have donated to me just $1, I’d be very well now.
  • My conservator for fear to act outside what the law vaguely outlines regarding the dos and don’ts of a conservator, thought it best to completely destroy all of my financial and business relationships records so that I’m now like a 51 y/o baby.
  • Last but not least my real sister Anna Lingiardi (truthfully Mai) who for fear of my wasting my retirement money/wealth put me in the hands of the Ventura court who misunderstood completely the big misunderstandings of the assessment done by a psychologist and condemned me a full conservatorship without even exchanging 2 spoken words with me.
The other huge misunderstanding breeding fear and stupidity is the inexistent patent filed by Mr. Tobinick on the perispinal injection of Enbrel that’s crazy in its very existence (how can a patent office in this country grant a patent on a medical issue, even on the injection location in the body? – can anyone imagine if surgeons would patent how they perform certain medical procedures on an organ of the body? I’d be forcing my son to become a surgeon immediately!
Fact is that this Tobinick is strongly supported by a very aggressive team of attorneys who intervene strongly whenever any MD performs what was patented but cannot ever be enforced in any true legal way and offer to sell a patent extension rather than be sued (imaginary) for ten times the cost of what the extension is offered for.





No comments: