Labels

Monday, April 28, 2014

SINCE GOD WON’T, WILL MAN HELP ME?


My life is now spent mostly in front of my PC browsing the internet, that – as we all know too well – contains everything and its opposite at the same time, so I’m probably crazy making this post with links about websites that explain in medical sense the benefit of my passion that’s become something that I can’t mention anymore when the mother of my treasures can hear me and the theological explanation of the reason why to pray can’t result in receiving what’s being prayed for and the reason why God doesn’t intervene in human matters. In short if you pray for a beloved one with cancer you can stop now to waste your time because God would never make the miracle you are asking for with your praying, but it’s also true that your time spent praying isn’t at all wasted, not because you can make a miracle with the intensity of your mind focused on praying for it, but very much because by entering in communication with the Creator of the universe (God) and by doing it your intense desire for something considered impossible (or at least very difficult) may truly become reality that since science cannot explain it, it's usually called “miracle”.




  1. As I’ve been doing for more than one year I put here below links that give foundation and explanation to what I just wrote here AND as usual I put links to “my dear forbidden” cure to my brain and I repeat again for the millionth time that I’d be saving to myself and to all of my readers all of this time (too much) if I could just be allowed to give to this “off-label therapy” an attempt, once I’ll have done it, no matter if I’ll be proven to always have been correct or dead wrong I swear in writing that I’ll transform this blog in something completely different regarding what I truly like, such as arts, history, literature, architecture over the centuries and politics. No more guess-science and its guessing applications for sure will ever appear here again. I swear, just let me try and life will forever change for you and me! Of course my primary fault is that I never truly believed in the existence of God and his son Jesus, I was simply taught to be a faithful Catholic because I was born and raised in Italy where not to be a Catholic is not considered even an option, so as written by many in the New Testament I should better ask for what I want, not expect it to happen just because the human intelligence thinks it's right, so in hoping that with these many years that it took to understand that ONLY if I ask to the Creator of this universe I'll be granted what I've been asking for, I'll receive it, I ask to all my readers here to help me ask for the impossible to God, since this can only be accomplished through Him.
  1. http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/1112983633/new-stroke-treatment-enables-people-who-have-been-confined-to/
  2. http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/5473-importance-prayer-why-prayers-arent-answered.html
  3. http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/what-is-the-key-to-divine-intervention
  4. http://www.dailypaul.com/223135/god-is-a-non-interventionist

No comments: