Labels

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

NEXT STEPS

I truly hope that my readers figured out that I expressed both my belief in a God creator of the universe and that we were given the exceptional organ we named brain.
It’s a part of the Almighty and with its powers and capacities it can really influence reality, to the point that when what happens and can’t be understood or scientifically explained we usually “call the phenomena event” with the word “miracle”.
What most impresses me is tat drawings or paintings were found in cave walls that humans (or hominids) use to inhabit tens of thousands of years ago that showed that even at that time humans had the understanding of the existence of the soul, that after the end of the functioning of the body (=death) would continue to exist in a much better place (or dimension) that the great poet Dante Alighieri named heaven.
I don’t know what to say that the Catholic religion fully embraced what Dante narrated in his Divine Comedy, both because Dante himself told that his Comedy was just a collection of legends as told in the streets by people at his time (around the 12th century, or year 1300) and my own imagination of what happens to our souls after they leave their bodies.
In fact my own imagination is that hell truly might exist, but not like the one so well described by Dante, no fire nor devils with forks to give pain to your soul, I more simply imagine a place in the universe where those “damned souls” end up for eternity knowing well of the true existence of heaven where the souls that merit are, that’s best described with the “earthly heaven” word.
Another concept that’s different from my Catholic religion is that God doesn’t decide – based on your entire life – where your soul will remain in eternity, instead it’s you and your last thought before you die that determines what will be of your soul forever.
In a certain way it’s true what some say that right while dying your entire life passes through your mind, so be careful not to have any feelings of guilt for something you did to others that made them suffer and couldn’t understand its reason/purpose.
This actually makes me think to the several (not few, sadly) people who have been taking advantage of my disabled conditions (and my money) in the time when there’s nothing at all I can do in my protection.

I conclude asking to (you know who you are) if what you’ve been doing to strip away from me all I ever did, earned with work and loved in my entire life AND humiliating me worse than if I’m a serial killer, again if this behavior will make you retain the thought to be happy, proud and satisfied of how you conducted your life in the “key moment” of death, that’s going to determine where your souls forever will be!



No comments: