Labels

Sunday, March 02, 2014

I’M NO MD

I believe to have explained at length what I believe it to be what I call the “guess-science” here before, so it should not surprise anyone that I am not an MD, even if I have read very many medical documents about the research and potential therapies about the injured brain.
The one thing that I hope it’s more than clear here about my desire to “try” the therapy of perispinal Enbrel is simply that when I was very much into the HBOT I had an assistant who “went to hell and back” to help me satisfy my complete belief that by exposing my brain tissue to pure oxygen (at very high ATA pressures, even) the brain tissue itself would heal its injury, just like the skin does when it’s cut or bruised.

Even if doing “this experiment” was not cheap or without inconveniences of any kind, I’m very grateful to the assistant and to myself for having at least tried it in person and this is the very reason why I keep writing posts on the perispinal Enbrel therapy here, I won’t stop doing it until I will have tested directly on me. Now all I can say is that all those who are fighting me to forbid me to at least have the luxury to try this is to pray and hope that they are absolutely correct, because my continuing to be disabled, without a job and away from my children is going to cost to them more than dearly IF and WHEN something will happen to approve the use of TNF-alpha to reduce the brain inflammation after TBI and give back the plasticity to the injured brain, so that it can rewire itself just like when learning to ride a bike, play the piano or speak a new foreign language, it always happens when you are alive. As I’m saying I’m no MD so I can very easily be very wrong on this, BUT given that I’m not stupid and I can understand what I read, ONLY IF I try it and it fails, I’ll have the incontestable evidence that this therapy doesn’t work to repair the injury in my brain. I also would love to be explained why there are already 3 well known doctors in this country who have been giving this therapy to many patients since several years by charging very much money, and why is it that no FDA nor any medical association in this country nor (dissatisfied?) patients ever did or said anything against these people to discredit what they keep doing with very much profits? and how is it possible that I must go to Australia or Venezuela to receive this treatment (considered standard for TBI)?


No comments: