Labels

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

BOTTOM LINE

I’m told that by emailing my doctors I scare the bejesus out of them, so while I’m just thinking to ask questions related to the reason why I see them or give my thoughts only based on my intuitions based on what I read in websites.
Not only I already lost few I never even met in person, but I was warned by my full conservator to stop threatening them or I’m going to have my PC (=life) taken away.
I’ve been reading again the several emails sent to these people and I absolutely can’t read anything that could be understood as threatening in any way, shape or form.
The only one professional I did threaten in written words is the man who condemned me to be under full conservatorship, and while I do admit to have done this, I emailed to him an apology with my full conservator (my accuser) in copy.
Besides this crazy misunderstanding, I truly wonder how can anyone feel to be threatened by a disabled (half) man condemned to be prisoner of a wheelchair, this truly drives me nuts! What can anyone dream that I could ever be able to do in terms of hurting anybody from sitting on a wheelchair?
Therefore, I’ve come up with my own hypothesis of this fears that I seem to be prompting in my readers’ minds, or that they are very unsure and afraid (?) of what they claim to be unsafe for me (?) about what I ask to them to  (medically) perform to me.
Bottom line I guess that given that I truly never threatened anybody but I’m accused of having done it several times it makes no difference if I now say that in the unlikely (for them only) case that I’ve been right all along they will all best keep looking over their shoulders because to keep me disabled and away from my treasures is a crime that they all will be punished for in a very painful, expensive and immediate manner. Good luck to you scaredy cats!!!
AND.....of course





No comments: