Labels

Monday, February 03, 2014

MEANINGS

Let me try to explain better what I meant to say in my post of yesterday:
1.       my TBI is more like a stroke in its effects and main disability (inability to walk)
2.     the guess-science has been helping already for decades stroke victims to walk again (spasticity and neuronal death)
3.      my TBI is probably similar to an Hemorrhagic stroke
4.     My biggest sadness and frustration is that the mother of my treasures has been refusing to even think to ever live with me again.
5.     my second biggest frustration is that I’m not allowed by my current conservator to be assessed again by a doctor  who’s never seen me before, is probably very professional, has nothing to gain in assessing me as unable to manage my money but nobody seems to have any interest in lending any help to me to return to be free as any other individual in the “country of freedom”
Unless something changes for the better in my life going forward, I’m going to stop to use this blog to release of my frustrations.
Let’s all “hang in there” because my hopes (big and small) will only die with me.




No comments: