Labels

Sunday, October 11, 2015

MY WORK DREAM


Besides dreaming to fully recover my TBI I also dream to be able to both drive a car an
d go to work at Deckers again hopefully in the same position that my accident forced me to abandon, even if I know that I’ve been “out of the loop” for several years at this point, I still have very good email and personal relationships with key retailers in this country, not to mention the knowledge of distribution of these types of product overseas (EU).
I feel that it would only be right for me to give back to the generosity and compassion that Deckers has shown in my regards all over these many years and to return to be active to produce good results through TEVA is the only way I can think I could use for this.
It goes without me saying it that I was born a producer of great results and wealth, just like my dad did in his entire life, I know how to put together a solid team and give to all its members the vision of what needs to be done with the focus of all their talents well aimed at the ultimate goal.
No company is based on one only person, it’s always and only the result of team work and I know because I proved it before that I know the “right glue” to make a team all stuck together pointing in the same direction.
So my additional dream – besides what I posted here before – is the dream to return to be working at TEVA and give back in gratitude to the Deckers group.

But then again, this is just the dream of a brain injured and disabled man, who must continue to live under conservatorship, thanks to his sister and former wife.


  1. http://www.teamworkquotes.com/cat/inspirational1.php
  2. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/teamwork.html

No comments: