Labels

Thursday, June 21, 2012

MY TREASURES

My 2 treasures asked me very sincerely and tenderly not to move back to Italy to be closer to my family of origin.
Even if their mother was clearly unhappy that I had immediately promised to never leave them by moving very far, I’m very happy and proud of the strength of character of my own children for having asked me to do something that their mother doesn’t agree with.
I told her that she shouldn’t be concerned because my staying here means that I'm going to keep paying her to take my treasures where I live each Sunday.
I guess that her disappointment for me staying here comes from the fact that she knows very well the breed of warrior I’m made out of and that I’ll never stop putting on her face her selfishness and lack of morality, she’s a woman who replaced her husband of 15 years with his doctor and tried as much as she could to give to herself my wealth both earned with work and inherited from my Italian family.
My treasures have given the first sure sign of what she should expect going forward.
The law that best explains what’s going to happen is the “you get what you give” law and the complete absence of love and support that she’s been giving to me is what’s she’s going to be reciprocated with going on.
What my treasures are going to receive from me is the wealth of myself and my centennial family history that will help them succeed in all they will do (or make an effort to do) in life.
While I’m very happy now, I feel somewhat guilty too because I never even dreamed that it was because of what my treasures decided, that I could start my return to the happy and worriless life I’ve always had.
Once again my treasures show their true Lingiardi nature that will always be part of who they are and what they do.
Grazie, il vostro papĂ  vi vuole tanto bene.

No comments: