Labels

Friday, July 13, 2018

WE ARE ALL STILL MONKEYS


I can’t decide if it’s because my brain is injured (motor cortex only) or because – I was told by very reliable and trustworthy people –while I was in my 2 months long coma - I met and made a deal about surviving the accident (that pretty much killed me) with Jesus Christ, now I want to give few information that I believe them to be important:
·         I have no memory whatsoever to have seen or talked with Jesus
·         Quantum Physics (my new passion) explains that after death you experience what your consciousness contains (or is made out of)
·         Since I came out of the coma I was in for two months, my mind has truly pushed me, my logic, interest, culture and intelligence towards a critical analysis of Christianity, the bible in its old testament and (maybe especially) the new one.
I decided today to say here of my thoughts on this subject with the kind request to avoid to accuse me of blasphemy, especially because it’s very clear that by having made an agreement with Jesus directly, it cannot be assumed that I’m a non-believer, atheist or blaspheme.
But let me try to put my thoughts about what I just described in a “bullet points order”
·         Jesus is very disappointed by the Vatican (my reason why I always attach the term empire every time I use the Vatican name)
·         The entire Christianity is a man-made product, no need of any God and/or creator of our universe
FEW EXPLANATIONS:
·         As the “dead sea scrolls” demonstrate, the entire bible was written thousands of years ago by people we’d call today troglodytes
·         Planet earth is truly a unique planet, think simply to the fact that over few millions of years a single cell started to duplicate and from there our world as we have it today
·         As monkeys (over hundreds of thousands of years) we started to walk upright in order to have better visibility, see the enemy from far and cover bigger distances with less effort.
I can now introduce Mr. Darwin with his evolutionary theory, so:
·         You shall watch the movie 2001 space odyssey
because there’s the scene where a monkey takes the bone of a dead animal and starts to use it like a bat – because of the influence of some other interplanetary civilization (once again, either some God or aliens…) – from that scene you are brought to the inside of a shuttle that transports people from
earth to an industrial factory on the moon.
·         Given what I just described it’s clear that our planet must have some type of radiation or chemical makeup that it makes somehow easy the progressive evolution of anything that live in it…..I mean, from one cell to one monkey and after from one monkey to the way we are today, it’s certainly true that this “evolution” has taken millions of years to take place, BUT nobody can say that it isn’t true.
When I follow the identical evolutionary process, it becomes very easy to say that Jesus was a man born with the ability to use 100% capacities of the brain,  I’m comfortable in saying this because others have already said that Jesus was a time-traveler from the future, or from the time when we (people) will have evolved to the point that rather than using it (brain) at 10% of its capacity - like we’ve been doing in the past few thousands of years - we’ll have made up the remaining 90%.
Therefore given that the bible is a product of ancient humans (troglodytes), that Jesus was the product of a simple quantum leap ahead in the human evolution and was made so important only because the Ancient Roman Empire “used” him to keep the people in the conquered territories easier to manage and quiet.
Just put together that the bible was written by very underdeveloped people, that Jesus was born with extraordinary (we’d say today) capacities and became the man very important for the biggest and most powerful empire our planet earth ever had (and probably will have) IF IN ADDITION you
Consider the latest quantum physics’ claims – that we can create entire universes with our minds (especially when collective) that are all connected with what’s being referred to as the universal consciousness it’s become rather simple for me to justify not only my claim that we are the God everyone refers to, but that through the “infinite power” of the universal consciousness we – evolved humankind – can make miracles (look it up, I explained already what miracles are).
The links here below are simply to posts I had published in the past (ONLY 7) that can make it easier to see that what I’ve been explaining regarding what happens after we die isn’t too far out.....of course - as usual - your paypal donation can only be very welcome.


  1. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2018/06/i-got-it.html
  2. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2018/06/universal-consciousness.html
  3. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2018/05/again-on-god.html
  4. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2018/05/of-consciousness.html
  5. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2018/04/quantum-science-confirms-that-we-are.html
  6. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2017/12/follow-me-please.html
  7. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2017/07/electrical-powers-and-dna.html 


No comments: