Labels

Saturday, July 22, 2017

ELECTRICAL POWERS AND DNA


This is the first of a small number of posts that are going to explain – as best as I can – some of the ideas/concepts that I’ve been illustrating in this blog and that obviously – given the number of messages I received – have put more questions than answers in the heads of my readers, but let me start saying that while I’m pretty sure to have well understood what happens as we die, the after-death remains to be a mystery to me too.
I’m saying this because I’ve been talking (by email) with very experienced and highly qualified quantum researchers, philosopher’s and theologians to better understand what kind of existence our soul carry on after the separation (at death) from the body, but I’m still unable to clearly grasp with clarity this idea of re-birth, that isn’t re-incarnation at all, it’s – more simply – making the choice – by anyone’s soul – of the body in which to come back to life here on earth.
Now, please understand that there’s a big (maybe?) difference between reincarnation and re-birth, where reincarnation happens when the body is still existent, not buried yet – like after an accident or when in war - while you can say re-birth when a soul chooses an unborn individual (maybe still a fetus) to be born again in, this choice is actually of extreme importance and delicacy since when making the choice the soul gets to know what life the individual chosen will have.
This is where my (injured) brain tilts completely, why the heck could I choose a life splendid for 42 years that pretty much ends at that age? Was my soul drunk or on some type of drug?
B.T.W. I’m asking the exact same questions to the mother of our treasures Michele, what the heck was her soul thinking to be reborn in the body of someone who married a man who practically died at 42 y/o but successfully survived (against all the odds) and pretty much ruined his own family on both sides of the Atlantic? All these questions - and many others – have been swirling in my mind for too long of a time not to drive me crazy, so I’m going to continue my research till I can answer to them all.
But to go back to the title of this post, I just want to underline that our constant research in physics (now quantum) has demonstrated something that in some way we all knew already, or that we are all part of each other and as much as the entire universe started with a single big-bang, so much we all come from one single point (instant) in this universe, in addition you must consider that all is based on  electricity, no matter how big or small, in fact:
·         every atom uses electricity to communicate with each other
·         every neuron in the brain uses electrical impulses to communicate and impart commands, or things to do to the body, think, invent and all else we humans do
·         consciousness uses electrical charges too
·         same for our souls
·         whenever some gigantic human disaster happens around the world (in example think to 9/11  or princess Diana’s funeral) the “universal consciousness” makes itself very visible by making millions of people feeling the same kind of “tension” at the exact same moment.
I said it here already some time earlier, but all of this pushes my mind to strongly think to Mr. Lavoisier who several centuries ago stated that “as much as nothing can be destroyed, so much nothing can be created”, ho boy! What a genius he was…..
Something else that’s like having a fly inside my ear is the idea that we are all part of each other and this truly goes hand-in-hand with what my friend Iacopo has been saying for years, “every crime, war, violence and simple unfairness can stop overnight worldwide if everyone could see that we are all one (Jesus said “we are all brothers”).
However, while electrical charges are mostly used for positive and loving purposes, they can be used to make evil facts too, in fact is with hatred, concentration and focus (all at the same time) that we can hurt others or hurt ourselves too that explains well why some people have horrible experiences simply because someone else suggests that what they are doing is wrong, but to get this last thought you are going to either wait some time, message me or please me with a small donation.



  1. http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics
  2. http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/03/08/10-scientific-studies-that-prove-consciousness-can-alter-our-physical-material-world/
  3. https://futurism.com/scientists-are-exploring-a-link-between-our-minds-and-the-quantum-world/
  4. https://newrepublic.com/article/121843/philosophy-color-perception
  5. https://hub.jhu.edu/2014/07/24/busting-a-brain-myth/
  6. http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/


No comments: