Labels

Thursday, October 08, 2015

MY UPCOMING REVENGE

I've been asking the question about revenge since 5/15/15 and even wrote this post about it: http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/05/revenge-jesus.html

 Therefore, I have no compassion whatsoever when I'll finally make justice of my humiliating life situation that I've been living for a decade almost.
Then - of course - my own revenge can't even be comparable to that of the souls of the offenders once they'll pass over (or die) because even if absolutely convinced to have done what's right, they will have revealed to their own selves all their wrongs done while living, all I can now say is that if you are smart enough to have already figured it out what you did that was wrong AND negatively affected someone else while still alive, you still have time to correct the wrongs you did and therefore avoid to spend your eternity regretting not to have undone while still living the wrongs you did.
Once again, since nobody ever took the time to contradict my saying that God-self exercised revenge vs. others, there shouldn't be anything wrong if I do the same myself.
As I wrote here before, in Italian we say: "chi tace, acconsente" or if you say nothing, that means you agree.
I'm going to end my post with another very used phrase, or "wait and see" because while I'm certainly not Jehovah, my human revenge is going to be truly painful, or just a simple "taste" of the eternal condition of the souls of the (too) many sinners who have humiliated me in the only time in my life when I couldn't take revenge because physically disabled.

  1. http://www.handicap-international.us/rehabilitation
  2. http://www.handicap-international.us/disability_rights?gclid=Cj0KEQjwqNiwBRDnq93MioaqtKQBEiQAb7Ezn1eJxfwi_GGxHHIF30Mv8xVvJ6eAxtmH-s2egqjUKjUaApBI8P8HAQ

No comments: