Labels

Thursday, October 22, 2015

A BIT MORE ABOUT GRAVITY

I know that I already posted several times about gravity and its influence on our lives, like i.e. :

However, today I want to give simple examples on how gravity (or God) affects our lives:
    1. Pope XVI resigned - according to the official Vatican's statement due to Alzheimer's BUT according to Jesus because too ashamed for the very many priests (simple soldiers or the Vatican's army) molesting children here in the USA
    2. the new Pope (Francis) has brain tumor
My complete guess it's that this is due to the reduction of faithful Christians around the world with the contemporary spreading of other faiths, like i.e. Islamism or atheism too.
I know of a man who's CEO of a very successful and large footwear company who lost his son to heart attack and while he's surely in deep pain his negative situation is being rebalanced y the enormous success of himself at work and the company he runs, thanks to his leadership.
I posted here before that my accident with TBI happened simply because I wasn't respecting the second commandment (You shall not have other gods besides me.) because I was feeling to have finally reached the top of my world.
I was also disrespecting the sixth one (You shall not commit adultery) simply because there was a beautiful designer who was very unhappy with her marriage and used to be very verbal about it, I was therefore looking at her with interest, especially because I was having some issues with Michele and because of it we had been seeing a counselor in NH, in addition I was feeling very lonely at that time.
For these reasons I was in a negative balance that had to be rebalanced in a way that's been more atrocious than I can think of. However my huge negative is very welcome if it means that's going to be balanced with the positives that my treasures will experience in their lives, also in my case all my bad can be rebalanced by all the good that can be given to those who explain my choice to keep living, even if in pain.

Few links below as I always do:

  1. http://www.explainthatstuff.com/center-of-gravity.html
  2. http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/newtlaws/Lesson-1/Balanced-and-Unbalanced-Forces




No comments: