Labels

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

PROOF OF GOD


I wonder what Hawking (very famous atheist) Thinks when he drops a pen, or a handkerchief, of course he must know of the gravitational force that, is simply universal and affects all that's in our universe, meaning that our moon affects with its gravitational force the tides on our planet earth and our planet uses this same force in its rotation around the sun, same for any other planet in out galaxy (the solar system) and all the other plenty galaxies in our entire universe.
Doesn't he have a clue that gravity is the most understandable force both in the entire universe AND on earth, where we can not only experience it on a daily basis but we can use it repeatedly, we know it so well that we developed formulas to describe it and anticipate its effects on anything solid.
This is in my (broken) mind a very simple and clear example of the existence of God, who could imagine that this gravity developed by itself by chance?
And what about the new discovery that all the galaxies in our universe are expanding at an increasing speed rate? Of course I'm not an astronomer and my math knowledge isn't fully advanced but my guess is that it isn't that it's the other galaxies that are expanding away from ours, it's simply ours that's moving away from the rest of the others in our universe.
In this the theory of quantum physics gives very clear explanations because it states that everything is dependent by the position/location of the observer, no matter what and the observer does influence the observed phenomena.
Again this seems to me (and my injured, illogic brain) very simple and I cannot see the reason why such eminent minds haven't figured this out yet.
To me the real question is: where is our milky way galaxy with our solar system and earth going? could it really be a black hole? I apologize, maybe I'll think of an answer to this question, but I can't think of any rational one to give now, without bringing out God or Catholicism.



  1. http://theory.uwinnipeg.ca/physics/circ/node7.html
  2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Equations_That_Changed_the_World
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity 

No comments: