Labels

Thursday, June 05, 2014

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF THE EXISTENCE OF GOD THE CREATOR



I know that for me it is all too easy to say that God (and Jesus the son) exist, for having talked with Jesus  while I was in a coma and later for  recognizing His messages sent by various messengers, but I believe that the more science advances with its findings the more it becomes clear and demonstrable (i.e. quantum physics) that the universe was created by the entity we have always been calling God (although I prefer the term Creator), so now I put below some links to websites and also some Youtube videos that I'm sure my readers here will understand and be able to continue to believe in the Christian God without having to make a leap of faith without any evidence, as with the progress of science the presence of God the Creator is becoming demonstrable and measurable too.











No comments: