Labels

Saturday, May 03, 2014

CONCEPT OF SIN

I consider the beginning of humanity with the evolution – a quarter of a million of years ago – of the homo sapiens that developed the way we behave and act/react in public, so I don’t think I’m saying anything strange when I mention that since we are toddlers, as we do something wrong we are usually punished with a spanking or anything else that has the concept of punishment.
Even us Catholics usually do repentance before receiving communion, that’
s often done by repeating several times specific prayers as commanded by the pastor who has listened to you listing your sins and decides how you can free your soul from the sense of guilt and the sins you believe you had committed.
This is the very reason why as I woke up from the 2 months long coma I had been since my accident (best called murder) and given that I couldn’t think nor remember to have ever done anything either sinful or disrespectful to anyone, I tried to think to what I might have ever done to be punished so harshly from father God.
What came to my (injured) mind was that only by being unfaithful to my adored wife Michele I might have committed a sin worthy the kind of punishment I had received, so I started to contact every single woman I had ever worked with in life to that point, regardless the country (USA or Italy, or France, or Germany).
However after several weeks of emailing and phone calling I learned that not only I never made any woman being with me at work (in whatever position) feel uncomfortable in my presence for anything I might ever said or done, but I made them ALL feel that I was some kind of “body guard” because no other man would dare to make comments or say or do anything “off color” in my presence to avoid the real risk to be “punished” by me in any non-physical manner (i.e. career opportunities, pay, travel or fun customers’ visits).
After several weeks doing this “research” I scratched this potential reason for having received such a painful and devastating “punishment”, what I can confidently say now is that the accident was in no way a punishment for anything I ever said, did or even thought about anyone in my entire life, I’m however being punished now after the accident by both my entire families in Italy and here in CA with my abandonment and their inability to understand my lonely condition, in addition to what an impertinent psychologist condemned to (conservatorship), not for too much longer however Erik!
  1. http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Temptation-to-Sin
  2. http://www.tillhecomes.org/sermons/matthew/matt_12_31-32/
  3. http://powertochange.com/experience/spiritual-growth/sinandguilt/
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin




No comments: