Labels

Sunday, May 04, 2014

MY BIGGEST INJURY

What I very sadly must consider the injury that’s even worse and more painful to the one I received to my brain is the complete loss of my family composed by my dearly beloved to the nth level former wife Michele with my two children whom I’ve been referring to as my treasures (+ my sister Anna)and the ability to work again, earn money and travel overseas as I was doing for several years with very much curiosity and satisfaction.
I actually remember to having referred to this much bigger injury as the added insult to the brain injury because while I do hope that something exists to help my brain find the way to reparation, truly nothing exists that can make me rejoin my dear family and/or return to work at my usual rhythms and levels after such a long time spent totally removed from the industry that used to be my field of activity while sitting on a wheelchair closed in a room without anyone else to exchange few words, watching movies on Netflix 12 hours per day.
What also makes me very madly frustrated is that I cannot (and maybe won’t) ever be able to say that the perispinal Enbrel is only a scam (NEVER having been allowed to try it), because there exists yet no way to bring back to life dead neurons once they die.
I’m sure everyone knows how much research I’ve made on this, how many researchers and important bio-chemists I’ve been talking with the intent to understand how this “off-label therapy” can do what it claims it can do. On top the FDA has been refusing to take any position (in favor or against) about what several MD already practice around this country with huge earnings, making patients - who can afford it - very satisfied with the results of an off-label unapproved therapy being said to be a scam.
I sent messages to our president Obama and to the entire (both parties) White House for months, but I now must realize that this use of an anti-pain medication could truly help the brain repair itself, it would be used already worldwide, no matter what financial or medical side-effects may exist, I’ve been calling here the TBI the epidemic of this second millennium and there would be no reason for anyone to put a stop to its (simple) solution if it truly would exist already – even at a low cost. 

The total inability at this time to even improve the disabled conditions of a TBI victim is really disheartening, but more than that the inability of a “prestigious neuropsychologist” (Erik) to understand that I’m probably smarter and surely more experienced in life of whatever he can ever dream to be, together with the absolute refusal of the mother of my treasures Michele to ever be the life partner, companion and wife she swore to be by legally marrying me in 2 different and distant countries, adds to my injury and faith (mistaken??) in the perispinal Enbrel what I’d call the insult on top of the injury.

  1. http://www.cracked.com/funny-5209-worst-injuries-that-you-could-ever-think-of/
  2. http://www.reviewjournal.com/life/r-jeneration/what-worst-injury-you-have-ever-had
  3. http://www.lensaunders.com/wp/newly-published-medical-research-confirms-the-efficacy-of-perispinally-administered-etanercept-as-a-traumatic-brain-injury-treatment/
Besides the brain injury it would be very good for this too:



No comments: