Labels

Monday, September 14, 2020

I’M SORRY DEEPAK



I’m hoping that my readers here do know of my passion for quantum physics....I’ve actually “baptized” Deepak Chopra the new Jesus of this new millennium and my baptizing him again with such an important and historical name (wait for my upcoming post on Jesus.....the warrior). What Jesus-Deepak says in this video – that’s fully changed my understanding of our lives (who are we? Where do we come from? Why are we on this planet? What’s my main living purpose? Why do we measure time, when we well know that past, present and future all exist at the same tie? as Einstein had tried to explain one century ago) Well dear Deepak, I’m very sorry to tell you that we knew already at least 700 years ago that we are gods...as can be clearly both seen and listened to in my second Youtube I post here.

What I actually find it to be almost hilarious is that Dante A. himself had said that his comedy was just the collection of the stories that beggars in the XII (12th) century were telling to each other........BOY, if I think that the entire Catholic religion has fully embraced what Dante talks about in his comedy AND where the content of the comedy comes from....I truly feel the urge to publish here the reasons why we now have 3 Popes (God’s voice on earth) who resign + the shroud that’s a fake done by another of the geniuses we’ve had in Italy (ex/including me J)  since the beginning of time – at least -  and I think of Pythagoras, who with his partner  Eratosthenes who were able to exactly measure the circumference of our planet, using 2 sticks of wood in the ground in 2 different places that had a very precise distance one from the other, therefore projecting their shades on the ground.....basically by measuring the distance btw. the 2 sticks and the different length or angles of the shades were projection on the ground were able to come up with a measurement that it took almost 18 centuries + the development of space flight + the concoction of satellites to get to the same number.....this is very strictly connected to an upcoming post I’m about to prepare regarding Jesus Christ and what he truly did + the how he became the son of God..... (of course it will all depend by the generosity of your donations......J) Anyway watch the Youtubes here and – if you care at all – simply leave a comment.

 

  1. The-human-as-the-image-of-God 
  2. Common Questions How could humans have evolved and still be in the “Image of God”?
  3. why God (very probably) exists
  4. Why we made God in our own image
  5. The human universe: Could we become gods?
  6. Decline of Christianity in various countries



 

  

No comments: