Labels

Sunday, May 24, 2020

MIND vs SOUL



On Monday, August 14, 2017 I had published here a post with the same title. However, given that science meditation have moved forward quite a bit I thought it to be interesting to deepen a bit my research on the matter – aside that the Youtubes I had posted in it, are now gone….. – this is simply the main reason to justify my talking about the same subject twice in my blog, things have changed so much and our understanding in this field has gotten so different that I feel the need to update my learning and reporting of this.
Let me say that academically the definition of mind and soul is certainly clear, because it says that “The soul is the spiritual nature of man while mind is man's faculty of thinking and reasoning”.
Therefore, while the soul is considered the essence of men while the mind is in charge of men's consciousness and thoughts.

  1. https://www.kenshowellness.com/blog/2018/10/20/what-is-the-body-mind-spirit-connection
  2. http://www.differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-mind-and-soul/


 


No comments: