Labels

Thursday, February 20, 2020

ABOUT MY LOVE




The true, pure love in your heart will burn all your character flaws away, enabling you to treat your spouse with perfect kindness and respect. This is bullshit.
I love Michele - no matter that she cheated on me - in the time when I most needed my best friend to be close to me and remain to be supportive. I could keep on loving M. my spouse (now no longer wife L) even while doing any number of unethical things.
The only one reason used as the cause for cheating on me is my accident with the brain injury. In general, men are more likely than women to cheat: 20% of men and 13% of women reported that they've had sex with someone other than their spouse while married. (being a faithful husband means that I’m a stupid loving man blinded by the love for my true wife….)
My way to cope with being cheated on has been (this far) to imagine the ways to end in some brutal, very painful, ways the lives of each and every motherfucker (can’t say what I’ve been planning to personally do…..)  Practically what drove me and my
Queen to separation (divorce) was:
  ·       Sexual desire.  (typical when women turn into their forties, or into their fifties)
  ·       Neglect. (from me obviously)
  ·       Situation. (No comment…..)
  ·       Low commitment. (oh! Yeah big surprise)
  ·       Nonexistent self-esteem (evident!)
  ·       Anger (sure!)
Our marriage can surely survive this onslaught of feelings. However, some marriages are not meant to be saved. If the infidelity is one of many symptoms of emotional abuse in our relationship I'll never be ready to work through our problems.
Very obviously there are thousands of books about rebuilding trust, exercise forgiveness, meditation and so on, including other psychological shit of that kind.
My own method is going to simply be very direct and objective…….simply based on reality (that’s always been the compass of my life).
My (simple) plan is in fact to use the unlimited powers of my mind (impossible to ever injure) to procure the most immense pain to those mother fuckers (M. is a mother), pain that will preferably be physical (makes me feel better ….I can see it J) and surely conscious too (the pen is mightier than the sword) so that (at least) all kinds of shit will happen to the ones they love the most while still alive and I best not mention the type of eternity they all are going to receive very soon.
Of course this is certainly going to happen to them UNLESS they are sufficiently smart (I fully doubt it) that the correct idea comes to their minds (possibly at the first bad misfortune will happen either to themselves or those who they love dearly), on this particular subject I’m able to predict with high confidence that motherfucker #1 or the boldy MD B. Red is very soon going to realize the difficulties to be the father or the father of a disabled (mentally and/or physically) kid, who will suck out of him time, energy and wealth so much that in less time than you can imagine, he will stress his matrimonial relationship to the highest possible level. I just want to conclude that - since love is the most powerful force in our universe, my Queen is absolutely incorrect in saying that after all she's been doing to me, if I still love her it's only because "my brain is clearly injured if I can still love her like I've always done"....well readers ...given that 3 (not just one) well respected neuropsys assessed me as a man totally unable to count to 3, she maybe even be right....BUT where are you going to find someone like me?(your only true god)? Sorry M. but my love for you cannot be eliminated only because you opened your leg to allow to some filthy - very soon to be ended loser   - to tuck you with pleasure.....MY INFINITE LOVE FOR YOU WILL HAVE TO CONFRONT ANOTHER TRUE GOD WAY STRONGER THAN ME, TO END IT ALL.....FUCK ALL THOSE LOSERS (I do know who you are already and I'll take care of you all personally).


  1. https://psiloveyou.xyz/the-universal-principles-of-love-c0a67d34179e
  2. https://troymedia.com/lifestyle/love-is-the-most-powerful-force-on-earth/
  3. https://www.quora.com/Is-love-the-strongest-force-in-the-universe
  4. http://www.globalmomschallenge.org/2014/03/strength-resilience-and-selflessness-a-mothers-love-is-universal/
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/jimi_hendrix_195397





No comments: