Labels

Monday, June 03, 2019

MY “NEW VIEW” OF GOD




I must admit that from the std. catholic I used to be (like every Italian is, just because born in the country hosting the Vatican), so since my primary (and sole) occupation lately (12 years) is to use my super-computer (or desktop, or “monster”) to browse the internet for months/years at a time I’ve started to not only study with passion the quantum physics, but – since my NDE has transformed me into a pretty “spiritual” individual, I started to look into my own religion and given that – as my readers (you) know very well that I concluded (very much thanks to what quantum physics has been lab proofing to us) that the only real God is ourselves, as a logical consequence I started to ask to myself: did the Council of Nicea Make Jesus God? (as I had faintly suggested here few times some months ago).
Boy, ho boy……. I’m at least surprised by the fact that while I was told to have met with Jesus while in my coma and made the agreement to survive (or “return to the living earth”), now I’ve become a convinced researcher of all that surrounds Jesus and the catholic religion.
I – in fact – found out that the deity of Jesus is taught in the Bible only: and what about the Naician [Nicene] council…why is that church leaders decided to vote on the Jesus’ status as human or God….
It’s worth noting that the choice of the 4 “gospels” of the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) was imposed in the Council of Nicea 325 CE for political purposes under the auspices of the pagan Emperor Constantine I, and not by Jesus. Constantine’s mind had not been enlightened either by study or by inspiration. He was a pagan tyrant and a criminal who murdered his son, his wife and thousands of innocent individuals because of his desire for political power. Constantine I ratified other decisions in the Nicene Creed such as the decision to call Christ “the Son of God, only begotten of the Father.”
Even if you proved crucifixion is true, we still have to prove that Jesus is the son of God and God himself and the concept of salvation – the Nicene Creed…. (I love the 25 min. long video here at the very bottom)
The major point of the Nicene Creed is that it defines what the church believes about the nature of God. It establishes the idea that all Christians must believe in the idea of the Trinity. ... Second, there are several groups that broke off from the main body of the church because they did not accept the Nicene Creed.
Now, I’ve been referring to the Vatican here as the “Vatican empire” or as the carbon-copy of the Ancient Roman one, in fact the word & its meaning come from the word Vatican as in Vatican City the Imperial Seat of the Roman Caesars. VATICAN is derived from two Latin words Vatic-anus (geeeehhh😊).  I put these are a couple of creeds from this council:
   ·      We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, the maker of heaven and earth, of things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the begotten of God the Father, the Only-begotten, that is of the essence of the Father.
The Apostle’s Creed says: Christians believe God created the world (I believe in one God, the Father creator of heaven and earth) and that Jesus was sent to show us God's love and to bring us back to God. (I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit).
This is practically my (contorted) way of saying that the entire Catholic religion isn’t other than the way my ancient empire used to remain present and alive (about 2 billion people) who attend every Sunday mass and donate their money to their Emperor (the pope).
Do not get me started on the Vatican’s army (from the bishops down) whose ”holy mission” to teach the correct and holy way  to "jag off" one Vatican’s soldier in the moments of carissimi necessitates😊.


  1. https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/jessie-golem/leaving-the-church_b_4816252.html
  2. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/story-of-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-to-pacify-the-poor-claims-controversial-biblical-scholar-8870879.html
  3. https://billmoyers.com/content/ep-6-joseph-campbell-and-the-power-of-myth-masks-of-eternity-audio/
  4. https://careynieuwhof.com/5-signs-spiritual-maturity-actually-show-lack/










No comments: