Labels

Friday, April 05, 2019

THE HOLY SHROUD



I have to admit that I’m feeling a little bad to dismantling, post after post the Catholic religion…….in the end, having been born in Italy to be a Christian is part of being Italian…..but I wouldn’t feel to have fully completed my dismantling of my own religion (later I’ll explain the reason why for us “homo advanced” is important to have faith……..in general).
The Vatican has been claiming the shroud the very prove of the existence of Jesus Christ, I’m therefore fairly surprised by the most recent discoveries that say that the shroud is – very simply – just an initial/rudimentary picture made by the incredible genius of Leonardo Da Vinci (mentioned in my blog more than once).

What I believe it to be is that the face of Jesus is the one of Leonardo, who must have been cracking up for centuries looking at the thousands of pilgrims looking at what they were convinced it to be the one of Jesus.
I may have said it here already that I remember having been in the church in Torino to look at this Sindone and – especially because of my dad’s presence – I remember being keeled and send a Pater Noster to this medieval picture of someone’s body with the bloody stains of someone made it to look like a crucified individual with Leonardo’s face on it.
However I say that what Pope Francis did with these new information about the Shroud clearly shows that he really understands the quantum physics very well, in fact it’s been the thousands of believers who recited their prayers to it that made it holy, so the Pope is correct in saying that he still believes in its “sanctity”.
In a short future I’ll be posting about the powers of our minds.



  1. https://www.allaboutarchaeology.org/leonardo-da-vinci-and-the-shroud-of-turin-faq.htm
  2. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/5706640/Turin-Shroud-is-face-of-Leonardo-da-Vinci.html
  3. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/michelangelos-secret-message-in-the-sistine-chapel-a-juxtaposition-of-god-and-the-human-brain/
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depiction_of_Jesus



No comments: