Labels

Friday, April 26, 2019

AMERICAN GENIUSES




What I find way more than frustrating and unnerving is that in the year 2019 we humans still have no idea of both how our brain is made neither how it works.
I must admit that my frustration is totally derived from the fact that just because I couldn’t give the correct answer to very elementary arithmetic problems while being assessed by a couple of clowns I’ve been condemned by unprepared and very ignorant judges who decided to just read what my (very well paid) clowns-made assessments put in writing, about me making no effort to form their own idea of both my education level and of my international work experience (aside from my multilingual ability to deal and be in business with very foreign countries and cultures).
When I think that this has resulted in my losing both my (still now) very beloved wife and my two children (my treasures) for having been put under the full control (medical and financial) of two individual (thieves) who I’m not going to describe with any adjective only because I’d be surely sued (simply because the thieves are legally protected by other – maybe well educated - “legal thieves”) I’ve now decided – rather than find some way to have these individuals  and their business terminated – to take what I described already in a post published here not too long ago (Christian hypocrisy on 11/6/2018),  the hypocritical approach – given that having personally experienced NDE  that made me become a very spiritual person with a huge passion for what quantum physics is saying , reproducing and measuring regarding what/who we are as humans, the way we evolved in the past and are going to evolve in the future, I’m absolutely certain of the way all these just mentioned individual’s souls are going to experience afterlife.
Based on what I’ve been saying here, the only way these people have to correct their mistakes while living is to take corrective actions before passing over, for the (simple) reasons I’ve been talking about in my blog since several months.



  1. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_of_the_brain_myth
  2. https://amysmartgirls.com/this-12-year-old-girl-has-an-iq-higher-than-stephen-hawking-793e5f32d047
  3. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/sep/21/stephen-hawking-brain-outside-body
  4. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3810182/Will-mankind-leave-Earth-Stephen-Hawking-warns-human-race-no-future-doesn-t-space.html
  5. https://www.quora.com/Albert-Einstein-had-a-larger-brain-and-Stephen-Hawking-has-amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis-are-these-by-birth-or-are-they-because-they-pushed-their-brain-to-its-limits





 

No comments: