Labels

Saturday, March 23, 2019

ANCIENT ROMANS AND ITALIANS TODAY




On the line of my previous post about (my genetic relatives) the ancient Roman citizens (not only the legionnaires) because as much as the theories (or discoveries) of consciousness (and all that my friend Iacopo) tell us, we are all one single individual (i.e. universal consciousness) who continually recycles, living a new life after being born, BUT fully unable to remember anything learned or experienced in the past life, therefore feeling like each and every life is unique, absolutely non-reproducible in any way, shape or form, well my comment to this is just non-conceivable to have such ability/possibility, I heard in fact that some people are able to have memories from past lives when hypnotized by “special experts”.
Well people, the fact that I believe to have been a Roman legionnaire and a US army soldier killed during the the D-Day landing in June 1944 (a future post about this) is only and totally due to the fact that I was in a coma for 2 veery long months and when I finally re-awakened  I said to be still alive only because I did an agreement with Jesus Christ (lots to say about this very connected to quantum physics phenomena).
This is the very reason why I started my google search about the possibility that there’s a strong connection between me (and my 2 treasures) and the ancient citizen in the Roman empire.
So, rather than spending time saying something that (to me, at least) is pretty evident, I say “enjoy these 2 videos, go to the linked websites below, read them and never forget that we are all one, so if I used to be a legionnaire, you too could have been one......maybe we were friends too.





No comments: