Labels

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

THE WORST OF ALL MY GREAT LOSSES




It should be easy to know that my blog here pretty much is my personal diary, where I often denounce injustices, impertinence and incorrectness, the fact that I’m Italian (USA naturalized) certainly puts me and what I say in a somehow “special bucket”, however from the number of websites I link below I’m now very confident that it isn’t because my brain is injured or it isn’t like it was.... (and will never be the same). In fact of all of my (too many) losses the one that’s been hurting the most (and forever will be) is to have definitely lost my very best friend of all times, who is, was now and forever will be Michele, the mother of our two treasures.
In thinking about this, I realized of the number, variety and difficulty of all the adventures we had together, not only as best friends but united like we were one simple mind, in the sense that one was giving strength and support to the other……in simpler words one squared mind of immense powers and determination to reach whatever goal we ever decided to reach.
Where I cannot see and understand clearly anymore is the reason why our (squared) minds got disconnected and why the Michele’s one attempted to attach to that of a real putrid stinker (who’ll soon understand that putting his penis – dick – between a holy union can only bring devastating consequences to himself, those whom he loves both before and after his (soon to arrive) death.
It goes without my saying that when I can predict things of this kind, is only due to the 2 months I spent in the afterlife in company of Jesus Christ (? As I was told I had said when I finally got out of it).
While preparing this post I tried to remember as many adventures and expeditions my best friend and I ever did/had together, like my US naturalization, the creation of both our 2 treasures, my employments in several different companies each in different business fields, moving, buying new homes (the “right one”), recreate the “same feeling” of the previous one (the Lingiardi feeling) BUT the list would be too long to make. What I want to underline and draw your attention to, is that all of this beautiful past filled with adventurous challenges were all done with my very best friend who now says to be afraid of me!

  1. https://michaelhyatt.com/how-to-become-your-spouses-best-friend/
  2. https://melmagazine.com/my-wife-is-my-best-friend-is-that-bad-90d63ffc333e
  3. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/style/should-your-spouse-be-your-best-friend.html
  4. https://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/sex-and-intimacy/the-role-of-friendship-in-marriage/twelve-steps-to-a-deeper-friendship-with-your-spouseh
  5. ttps://www.quora.com/Whats-it-like-to-have-your-wife-as-your-best-friend





No comments: