Labels

Sunday, August 12, 2018

ALIENATION OF AFFECTION

Since “it just so happens” that I’ve been spending my 14 hours long days in the internet, yesterday – while in my dearest Youtube, I watched this video …..




Which convinced me that my plan, that used to be this exactly to the lover (or fucker B. Ross M.D. in Santa Barbara)



Wasn’t truly worth taking any space in my injured head and my reason for this will be clearly explained in my next post about Jesus and his liberation, Christian’s hypocrisy and my friend Iacopo (all strictly related to each other).
When I went to look for this law (not applied in every State BUT here in CA for sure, I read this:
Generally, for short-term marriages, (less than ten years = 20 for me and M.) permanent alimony lasts no longer than half the length of the marriage, with “marriage” defined as the time between the date of marriage and the date of separation. So, if your marriage lasted eight years (20), you may expect to pay or receive alimony for four years (10).
Well, B. what can I say? You best start counting your money that is going to – sooner than later – disappear  Just like that of my neuropsy. docs who are all going to restitute to me millions on millions.


  1.  https://info.legalzoom.com/adultery-divorce-laws-california-20422.html
  2. https://answers.uslegal.com/divorce/17333/




No comments: