Labels

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

R. LANZA & HIS BIOCENTRISM


I have 2 admissions to make (1) that for months I was convinced that he is – like me – an Italian man and (2) that he must be a philosopher, rather than a scientist.
Boy, was I wrong…….it’s true that the Lanza surname has been used and well known since the 13th century in Italy and that the family, several important in important positions of power and many were part of famous events like the Barletta challenge and so on….imagine….a well-documented family history since the 13th century, an entire book can be filled with histories of family members……….. Then I learned about Dr. Lanza having been involved with stem cell therapy development and that’s when I totally changed my superficial and initial position regarding this good scientist with an Italian last name.
In fact he wrote a book, published very recently both here in the USA and in EU too, that’s creating very big interest in my country, I’m convinced that he’s been able to put together the famous “theory of everything” by explaining what death really is and what type of entities we – humans – are (immortal).
I must say that I find it interesting that with his Biocentrism, death is explained as a very “normal” part of the human existence, right when my dear mother is at that point and she's terrified by it, no matter that she’s been a devoted catholic since birth and now spends very many hours each day (and night) praying, I think she prays  every saint and individual inside the bible, every time I try to say that she’s most probably wasting her – now very reduced – strengths, she tells me that praying makes her feels better and calms her down.
Yesterday I asked to my sister – who has been taking care of our mother basically on a 24/7 routine, to buy this Biocentrism book in hope that her fear of death may be at least alleviated.
Anyhow, enjoy the Youtubes, the linked websites AND think of helping me in my only moment of desperate need.



  1. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/31393080/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/biocentrism-how-life-creates-universe/
  2. https://bigthink.com/robby-berman/biocentrism-says-time-and-death-are-illusions-youve-invented
  3. http://www.robertlanza.com/biocentrism-how-life-and-consciousness-are-the-keys-to-understanding-the-true-nature-of-the-universe/
  4. http://www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com/biocentrism-wikipedia/




No comments: