Labels

Monday, June 18, 2018

WE CREATED ALL THE UNIVERSES AND PUT OURSELVES IN ONE



The (still very beloved) mother of my two treasures has been saying that my becoming both deeply catholic and devouring all that concerns the quantum research, is just because my brain is injured, I usually say nothing to get back at her – it’s very possible that my brain is really injured – BUT my “Catholicism” is simply a return of my memories of when I was taught what any good Christian is supposed to know and my passion for the quantum research (both mathematical and in physics) is simply related to my graduation at the college of math & science in Verona, Italy that I had attended till my graduation.
So there’s really nothing strange or weird that my NDE experience revived these two subjects that filled my youth.
If (on top) you put that I’ve become convinced (through the quantum research) that not only we – humans – are the real God but that (on top) we are the creators of this universe, and possibly of the many parallel ones, that in time will become real and measurable to us.
This is my reason to make this post where I try to introduce the concept that “we are the father of Jesus” (the Darwinian quantum leap into the future of human kind) if in addition to spend little of your precious time to go to the websites I linked, you can surely understand that I’m (slightly) opening a door to the real miracle that’s our (human) brain.
What I mean by saying that this post “opens the door” to my personal research (that of this TBI victim therefore only good for the trash) about the brain (+consciousness AND mind) and how monumental our ignorance is about what it does and what we can do IF we’ll be patient and able not to “overuse and/or over study it” I’m very hopeful that, by putting together all we know and keep to discover every day of our brain, we'll avoid all the obstacles we have today in the future (close or far away?).
Coming up I’ll predict what’s (very soon) going to happen to the most important exchange rates in this world (or in this universe?)
  1. https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126941-700-born-believers-how-your-brain-creates-god/
  2. http://bigthink.com/think-tank/is-the-brain-hardwired-for-religion
  3. https://creation.com/how-your-brain-creates-god







No comments: