Labels

Thursday, March 29, 2018

LET ME MAKE IT SUPER CLEAR



Or maybe let’s make beyond crystal clear because no matter how many years the AARP organization has been working through very competent people the f’king control laws remain in place and in action.
Now, I can understand that the law has found the way to protect disabled people from spending all of their money because the way they reason about investments and spending their money can be very dangerous and wasteful, BUT the fact that three neuropsy. who even took a doctorate in their discipline can feel correct and free to evaluate (assess) a former company president with a college degree from Italy in, chemistry, physics and advanced mathematics to be unable to manage an elementary family budget is more than simply wrong and idiotic, it’s very insulting in my regards, not only because I can mentally do math at any level – at a very superior and more sophisticated level than they ever can dream to do – but very simply because my work and international working experience (tri-lingual too) puts me in a very different and way more superior level than they can ever hope to reach/be.
Forget about the fact that my mother language is Italian, that I still master like I never left Italy, the other very influencing condition is that the injury in the occipital lobe in my brain that together with the myopia that I’ve had since I was a teenager have influenced the assessments I did very heavily and this has never been considered in those assessments, in other words I was asked to look at pictures of weird objects and say their names, in addition I was asked to look at drawings and draw them again by following the same original drawing on another paper on the side.
Well first of all I’d like to see any of my evaluator give me the name in Spanish of something I show that isn’t common at all….let’s not even mention if what I’d be asking is the word in Japanese…..
Then let me put a black cloth on one of their two eyes (the left one for me) and ask to draw a complex mixture of lines not at all parallel to each other BUT that are crossed among themselves with different angles.
OK, so based on my ability to pass these test it turned out that I cannot afford to manage my own money, therefore I’m best protected by some ignorant woman whom I doubt ever left this State and now by someone who was a Presbyterian priest but who evidently loved pussy way more than he loves God, therefore got married and for 8 years (he admitted himself to me once) tried to have his wife remain pregnant……ho boy! What a hard commitment (to a pussy…..rather than to God) that must have been!
Bottom line is that by having these two losers I’ve been robbed $80.000, AND of my wonderful family (my own sole creation) this far, but since this screwed up court (and its super obese judge) is fixed on its attempt to apply laws without any sense nor logic whatsoever, is going to approve my conservator’s (AND his attorney) bill and leave him stuck to me just like a leech to my shoulder (or better, to my arshole).
What’s very sad is that to the list of imbeciles, I must add both my sister in Italy plus the mother of my two treasures who…bla…bla…bla…bla (sorry folks, my two treasures come here to read me too and given that she’s their mother…..I can’t!!).
My question to my disgustingly obese judge would be about the logic to have had to pay (for their true effort and dedication to saving my money) these two individual (f’…king losers) for having way less money that I had in 2006, with way more anger, (homicidal) frustration and stress.
I bet one million $$$$ that those doctors in neuropsy say that this anger is a typical and expected outcome of someone with a brain injury, but what if I say that I'm going to cook them all in a pot with water and beans to eat piece-by-piece with anchovies and onion sauce? I’ll surely never do this……I’ve gained through my NDE more than I could have ever asked for or be curious of, therefore in a future post I’ll detail what happens when we die (including when THEY will die).


  1. https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/what-happens-to-us-when-we-die.html
  2. https://weilerpsiblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/11/biocentrism-a-consciousness-centric-view-of-the-universe/
  3. https://beyondbiocentrism.com/does-the-soul-exist-evidence-says-yes/
  4. https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-what-happens-to-brain-when-die-consciousness-death
  5. https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/880461/Life-after-death-what-happens-when-you-die-sam-parnia-afterlife
  6. http://discovermagazine.com/2009/may/01-the-biocentric-universe-life-creates-time-space-cosmos
  7. https://www.bbvaopenmind.com/en/what-happens-when-we-die/


No comments: