Labels

Sunday, January 21, 2018

DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?


Just like this clip, this movie is a dementia condensate, just like whoever watches it to its end – of course I did since …….you know what - anyway I’m not going to say anything about this performance of actors who I usually enjoy watching in good comedy movies which explains the reason why I rented it from Youtube, watched to its end and about had a heart attack from my cracking up way too abundant, to the point that my tear glands gave it up completely, my eyes were dry for several hours to the point that I was forced to buy from the nearby CVS eye drops for “my cornea lubrication”…..anyway, rather than posting any link to other websites on this subject enjoy the few clips below and……as I’m pretty sure you’ll do find your way to watch it all.





No comments: