Labels

Saturday, May 27, 2017

THE GENIUS OF HAWKING


OK, so we have this world renowned physicist who gets lots of attention for being forced to live on a wheelchair, being very much of a survivor, for having been diagnosed 30+ years ago that he wouldn’t live more than three more years, who can only communicate via a computer generated voice that I don’t know how he can command who tells to the entire world that, based on his big studies that God cannot exist simply because since time didn’t exist before the big-bang, God couldn’t create anything because he had no time to do it…..
Well Mr. Hawking, I can easily understand how mad you must be at God for what happened to you, BUT don’0t take this out on Him, maybe you can say that your life is horrible, BUT all I can see is a very disabled man who can make money by the truckload, had an attractive wife, healthy children and the attention of the entire world, even when you spit on the plate you are eating from. I don’t know – I’m too brain injured according to experienced and well respected neuropsychologists – but to me your very life is a very good example that when God takes away with one hand, gives with the other.
My Ventura caregiver used to tell me when I was crying on myself for all I’ve lost to think to a soldier in the middle of the desert in Afghanistan, wounded knowing that he can’t do anything to reduce his pain, take care of his wound, avoid potential enemies looking for him while keeping in mind that help may come in few hours…….so what’s all my complaining? I’m living in a well furnished apartment on my own, being fed and well taken care of plus my family comes to see me once every week, so what’s my reason to complain so much?? I can say the same to you Mr. Hawking, why are you so mad at God that you say that it cannot exist if you have an enviable life for the average bum you can see on the street of every town in the world? And why – given the size of your audience – you claim with scientific seriousness that God doesn’t exist? I said here before that God is us and on this same line I confirm it by saying that it was you as God (your own God) who knew in advance that by making you disabled you could have extended your researches and become the popular idol that you are today.

Maybe you shall re-think some of your statement before you pass-over, what will happen nobody can predict BUT………
  1. http://strangenotions.com/hawking-proof-for-god/
  2. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hawking-vs-god/
  3. https://www.newscientist.com/blogs/culturelab/2010/09/stephen-hawking-says-theres-no-theory-of-everything.html
  4. http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2010/09/02/god-did-not-create-the-universe-gravity-did-says-stephen-hawking/
  5. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/02/stephen-hawking-big-bang-creator



No comments: