Labels

Friday, April 07, 2017

STRENGTH OF MIND


I put here below few websites that support my saying that my TBI hasn’t affected – nor reduced – at all the strength of my mind, for the simple reason that our mind isn’t in the brain, kind of like what Deepak Chopra said in the Youtube I published the other day.
I’m confident in saying that mind is a part of our mindfulness that’s part itself of our entire universe since the beginning (Big-bang) and that creates both our current reality, while living here on earth and the reality of afterlife, no matter if we decide to be in heaven of hell.
The reason of my accident – that ended all I ever cared and worked for – is that my employer while I was in NH had a very strong mind and got so furious for my leaving his company for coming in CA to be immediately a company president that his angry mind waves got me into that accident, right while I was very weak, because I was having some marriage problems and I didn’t feel as confident as I had always been in my new position in the new company.
I believe that this is the reason why I met with Jesus and agreed with him to remain alive for the love I have for my two treasures, too bad I didn’t understand what Jesus meant when I was told that to survive meant troubles and pain.
This actually clarified in me the reason why I didn’t choose to survive for the love I have for Michele.
I was in fact explained that the love of a mother for her children is surely very strong because she creates them in her body, but any father can say that he’s willing to give his life for any of his children, so it isn’t that strange that I agreed with Jesus to say alive – even if in pain – for the love I have for my two treasures.
My story explains too that a strong mind can bring disgrace to others, no matter God’s love for us.
Being myself a father too, I suffer immensely seeing my son doing something very wrong for himself both now and for his future, but there’s really nothing I can do for too many reasons (one of them being the free-will) This is the reason why when our father God sees us dying in war or for any other reason, he suffers for us, just like I do for my treasures when something bad happens to either of them.
Changing subject, it’s written in the Bible that God made us at his image and likeness that explains the reason why when we do something wrong to ourselves or others we do punish ourselves while still living, this punishment affects people we love very much and ourselves too, if that’s who we love the most…….
Knowing – from direct experience – what it means to experience an eternal afterlife (maybe in hell) I’d surely focus on fixing my wrongs to others to avoid both a bad afterlife and tragedies happening to whoever we are in love with.


  1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16403703
  2. https://kibm.ucsd.edu/research/tbi-research-project
  3. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010945209002561
  4. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/a-change-of-mind-new-documentary-explores-the-pervasiveness-of-brain-injuries-1.3857055 

No comments: