Labels

Sunday, January 15, 2017

FRUSTRATIONS

I put below the text of an email that – among the other dozens I had exchanged in 2004 with the Ian who is now heading the drive to have the AU-FDA to approve the use of Perispinal Enbrel at least in that country (this will NEVER happen here in the USA, the Big Pharma has too much to lose) had told me that Michael (the “criminal” that Michele had threatened to report to the FBI) who tried to procure little Enbrel to me from Venezuela, where it’s about an OTC med. – convinced me that this “impossible” for me to receive a simple treatment keeps not only making me pay someone (grrrr......) to make it impossible to go after my dream, but that in addition keeps me forced to use glasses with prisms to reduce my “left field cut”, for someone like me who was among the first in Italy to use contact lenses, this is yet another insult that both my real Italian sister (Anna) and my Queen (still) beloved wife (Michele) decided it best to have somebody who charged me (only) $80.000 to make it truly impossible for me to receive this treatment in nearby LA.
Here the email:


On 17/04/2014, at 11:38 AM, Carlo Lingiardi wrote:
I sincerely thank you very much Ian, I was afraid to have bothered you too much with my constant questions and doubts because it drives me completely crazy that something exists to improve TBI damage but nobody wants to even try it nor believes in what the PubMed makes public, I’m now struggling with my sight, I’ve been going to opticians with expertise in people who had TBI and I’m dreaming that the “simple” Enbrel might be able to repair my occipital lobe that’s the reason why I have such a definite field cut in my vision on the left side, that everyone can measure but only my very first optician in Valencia, CA was able to adjust, so now not only I remain prisoner of my wheelchair but I can’t see well anymore.
I truly struggle to believe that a “simple Enbrel treatment” is this impossible to even attempt. In my (broken) mind I would make it like taking the aspirin for a cold.
Carlo
All I can I say now (only 12 years later) is that given that our new president “owes nothing to anyone” he might become the “agent of change” that will make this “miraculous treatment” open to every MD in this country (sorry for the too few patent holders).

On 18/04/2014, at 4:38 pm, Ian replied:

Eye deficits are included in the concept.

Professor Ian C.
Research School of Biology
Australian National University

Canberra


No comments: