Labels

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

ABOUT IACOPO AND JESUS


I admit that Iacopo has become a really good friend for me, even if he’s on the opposite of the world from me - not only geographically - in fact he said to my Michele that my having met with Jesus is something typical for people who received a specific education, or lived through something dramatic when young and in this I agree with him, meaning that once about to die (N.D.E.) what we experience is the carbon copy of what we experienced while living.
The only discrepancy with this, is that – as Michele says – I was an agnostic who even if I grew up as a Catholic in the country that hosts the Vatican country, my ties to my Catholic education had become relaxed, mainly due to the atheism and total lack of interest in anything religious of my Queen.
I’m convinced that the Saint of the agnostics is St. Thomas, who was the disciple who didn’t believe that Jesus had returned from death.
In Italy we have a joke about St. Thomas, but I’ll spare you from it, what’s important is that Saint. Thomas couldn’t believe the other disciples when they were saying that Jesus was alive again.
Well this Saint had to stick his own fingers in the chest of Jesus – where he was stabbed while still on the cross by a Roman soldier to ensure he was really dead. By sticking his fingers in Jesus’s chest, Saint Thomas was finally convinced to be in front Jesus alive again.
Well, I’d say that – even if I cannot remember in detail – I must have met with Jesus Christ for sure, in example simply because:
  ·       I’ve developed a great interest in people who had N.D.E.
  ·       My interest in the Sacred Scriptures (Bible) has greatly renewed
  ·       I can tell with very much precision and plenty details what happens after death, who makes the “final judgement” and what Hell, Purgatory and Heaven truly are, aside from knowing what eternity is
·         What it means for the soul to come back (appear) to living earth
I admit that I do like the fact that Iacopo knows of Jesus and doesn’t say it’s a made up story.
But here’s where our understandings of Jesus completely differ in fact, how can a friggin’ Jew whose mother was pretty much a real whore who was saying that she had been impregnated by an angel and whose father was a rough carpenter who couldn’t believe to be so lucky to have at his side such a “piece of ass”, named Maria, no matter if her pregnancy stunk!
Well Iacopo how can you explain that Jesus (the friggin’ Jew) is at the basis of this important religion that has followers in each and every nation of the world that celebrate the “last supper” of Jesus with the communion every Sunday all over the world?
I don’t believe that the Vatican knows how many the churches all over the world are and – aside from the certainty that Jesus is somewhat disappointed by the Vatican (empire) how else can anyone explain my transformation from agnostic to confident believer?
What impresses me the most is that all that Iacopo exposes in his hypothesis turns out to be the closest concept of catholic religion, this actually makes me laugh when I read his very catholic warnings about the right way to conduct the life to avoid a (in his case) future life filled with travails, or to avoid (in my case) some damnation or our souls.
Overall however, Iacopo advises to live a life in a correct way (never hurt someone else) just like I advise all – just like Jesus did – to think twice before hurting someone else, unless you are ready to forever regret – as soul – what you did or didn’t while still living here.
In this Iacopo and I (and Jesus) are in total agreement in saying that if people could know about what their afterlife is going to be like, the entire world would change overnight!
The links and video I put here are relative to the latest discoveries of quantum physics, that in my (broken) mind mean that we are the God often referred to and we are much different from the creator (gravity) named “father” or “Jehovah” by Jesus Christ.
Soon more to come about what eternity is going to be like for those who took my money away from me and from my two treasures…..


  1. https://lifehopeandtruth.com/god/is-there-a-god/proof-of-god/consciousness-and-free-will/
  2. http://www.peterrussell.com/SG/Ch7.php
  3. http://www.esolibris.com/articles/reality/god_consciousness.php
  4. https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/if-everything-is-consciousness-is-everything-conscious/
  5. https://www.quora.com/Is-Consciousness-another-term-for-God-and-if-it-is-are-we-all-Gods-in-our-own-right
  6. http://www.stufftoblowyourmind.com/blogs/is-god-conscious-is-god-aware.htm
  7. https://endgametime.wordpress.com/the-awakening-quantum-mechanics-of-the-human-brain-and-consciousness/
  8. http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/11/14/god-true-teachings-jesus/ 

No comments: