Labels

Thursday, August 11, 2016

THE QUESTION


A very good and very bright UCLA psychologist, wrote in UCLA official paper – after having conducted an informal assessment of my psychological capacities “it is understandable to me why he is as intensely interested in a therapeutic trial of etanercept as he is, even given his appreciation of the remote probability that it will make a significant difference in his disability. Accordingly, I would recommend that, if for nothing other than psychological purposes, he be indulged this wish” on the other side – in order to save my money rather than wasting it in a non-FDA approved therapy (primary topic of this blog) I’ve been imprisoned “thanks” to conservatorship laws, as exercised by ignorant judges and several (loser) attorneys who “specialize” in this great way to steal money away from disabled people (ONLY when they have money).
Now given that this far my first conservator (a F. B.) has figured out the way to convince one of these ignorant judges, to take $50,000 from my money for one year of “very hard work to my benefit” plus another $30,000 to her attorney (another f. b. who, regardless that she was being paid with my money only did all possible against my interests), now I’m looking at being forced by the law to pay another of these conservators (losers) only God knows how much more.
Therefore the question that I feel obliged to ask to both sister Anna and to Michele, mother of my two treasures:

  •     Why the fuck did you have me imprisoned under such a bunch of criminal-losers?
  •    “Did you REALLY think/dream that I would ever want to pay even half of the money I’ve been STOLEN this far in trying to do such therapy IF after the first couple of shots I wouldn’t see/feel any benefit both in my body and mind”??
I don’t know but it seems to me and to my (broken) mind that THE ENTIRETY (=ALL) of this money was intended (by me only, clearly) to go to my two treasures in equal parts (just like my dad, Saint Gianfranco had done for me and my very confused sister Anna).

I don’t know, but it seems to me that God only can give an answer to my question, while He’ll be taking care of the ignorant, the losers and all the thieves dealing with these laws that only provide eternal damnation to whoever chooses to deal with them.


  1. http://www.aetna.com/cpb/medical/data/300_399/0315.html
  2. http://www.alzforum.org/news/research-news/breakthrough-or-false-hope-etanercept-case-report-draws-scrutiny
  3. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20518613
  4. http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/one-question-god-always-answers
  5. http://www.answersonlygodcangive.com/

No comments: