Labels

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

OPPOSITES

One of my former neurologists (who refused to ever see me again) sent me this page (linked here) recently:



giving support to the very reason why he doesn't want to be my neurologist anymore.
Few minutes after I received his email with this page above I received this other one:


emailed to me by a woman by the name of Coralie who is very involved with the progress of the campaign to have the perispinal Enbrel treatment approved by the FDA in Australia.
What I find greatly interesting is that the bio-expert (and professor at the university in Washington) championing this effort is that the Ian who exchanged with me dozens of emails on this same subject to the point that he practically taught me in detail how to safely perform this procedure, he also explained to me the reason why my former Ventura neighbour didn't have any result from his first (and only) injection from Tobinick (owner of the patent) directly.
I actually made an entire post about this reason in this blog



 where I copied and pasted what he had written to me, of course you don't need to have yet more links in support to what I've been talking about since years, just look art my posts under the label of Enbrel and enjoy these opposites trying to support the Australian campaign with a Paypal donation (like I've done already more than once).

No comments: