Labels

Sunday, June 26, 2016

MY LONELINESS

I’ve concluded that - as a matter of fact – my being absolutely lonely is real just because I've been abandoned and left to my destiny (by wife, sister and sista) has been making me even stronger than how I used to be. 
Let’s put aside now what a stronger mind means for those who have it and have knowledge of it (or understanding) and can use it, I surely know that - being one who survived death - there’s absolutely nothing left to fear at all while living.
In addition my “trip in the afterworld” where maybe my guide wasn’t really Virgil, like  for Dante, I came out of it with a great knowledge of what happens (or where we go) after we die and with the clear understanding of what's in the Genesis:  “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”, I’m now firmly convinced – by putting together the still totally unknown capacities of our brain (some say evolved from monkeys....) together with the fact that having the soul, we humans (only) are practically immortal and decide our afterlife destiny on our own, the God all the religions on earth have been referring to, is simply us humans and in addition – as I had stated here before – we now haven't the complete control over all of our brain capacities  but in time we’ll certainly have them, therefore able to do again all that Jesus did when here on earth.
We certainly won’t need to die by crucifixion because there’s no need anymore, but – as Fr. Betto used to tell me almost every Sunday - I'm truly blessed and this challenge of solitude and abandonment is surely giving more strength to me and to my mind/conscience.


  1. http://thelife.com/challenges/the-blessings-of-loneliness
  2. https://ollinmorales.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/loneliness/
  3. http://www.incourage.me/2012/05/the-purpose-of-loneliness.html
  4. http://thoughtcatalog.com/olivia-belle/2013/10/loneliness-was-my-battle-solitude-my-strength/ 

No comments: