Labels

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

I EXPLAIN


Few of my readers have asked me the reason why every time I refer to my son Brent, I always say “my son hero” and I consider him to be my hero for the following reasons:
·         When his mother (and my wife) was living with her lover B. he got himself in big trouble for trying to interrupt whatever they were doing and given that he felt to be in physical trouble he held a sharp knife in his hand with the purpose to intimidate the one who was running after him
·         When that lover married some woman few months after my wife had kicked him out of her life, my hero son referred to that woman with the term whore and when I asked if he knew her, all he said that no “normal woman” marries a man two months after meeting him.
·         I asked to him yesterday about my being under conservatorship and he (had the guts to) to tell me that he thinks it’s right that I’m so humiliated by people who’ll forever be in hell, simply because without someone who can control how I use/spend my money, I’d have it spent it all already.
·         I’ll write a post on this just to make my readers realize that to have such humiliating control over my money has costed me this far $80.000 that’s at least 10 times of what I’d ever spent to go after what the US, FDA still hasn’t approved (no matter that there are already few MD in this country who offer the treatment that I believe in very much and that in Australia is being pushed to be approved by their FDA), what my readers should focus on is that such futile, wrong and humiliating control done by a conservator has already robbed me of so much money that even if I was truly an idiot I’d have stopped trying to do, simply because (joke) if someone has high body temperature (fever), takes aspirin and the temperature remains high, aspirin goes out of the window to be replaced by “something else”.
I mean, what kind of a fool (idiot) would keep wanting to try some “still experimental and not FDA approved therapy” if no benefit is seen after taking few doses of such medication?
I’m proud to say that my Brent is truly my hero because with few words he was able to tell me very clearly the reason why I’ve been in jail for such a very long time. I conclude simply saying that it takes less than death to kill a man.


  1. http://themighty.com/2014/10/the-moment-i-realized-my-son-is-my-hero/
  2. http://goodjobandotherthings.com/do-you-scare-your-kids-do-you-think-they-deserve-it/
  3. https://micahsimmonsphotography.com/2016/03/12/my-hero-my-son/
  4. http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org/site/c.elKSIdOWIiJ8H/b.9297449/k.861A/It_Takes_More_Than_That_to_Kill_a_Bull_Moose_The_Leader_and_The_Cause.htm

No comments: