Labels

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

DAHHH

I’ve been imprisoned by 2 conservators who shall save any and all of my money (I ever earned ad that will ever receive to cover my disability needs) if in addition I think that I cannot live with my treasures (because their mother finds it convenient) AND I cannot go back to work (some say that I’m  unable to deal with the stress of today’s work environment) I can only say that Jesus was right in telling me that my survival will be painful (forget about my thinking that I could get rid of any pain with little aspirin).
However, when my physical and psychological pain are really bad, it’s enough for me to think of my treasures or talk with either one of them by phone to completely eliminate my pain.
My reason to write this post today is to explain something that I’m pretty sure will make my Ventura sista mad, that's about what people of any religion report to have met while in their coma induced N.D.E.
In fact, the news often report of a Buddhist having met with Jesus, which surely makes the news, but how many Buddhist meet with Buddha (therefore unworthy to be reported in the news), and what if the same happens for any other religion?
I said it here before that our God isn’t a being that can be offended easily, in fact it doesn’t matter what you believe, any “superior being” is fine, no matter the name, why do you think that a true genius like Einstein was, would openly say to believe in the existence of God?
I just read that even the convinced atheist of Stephen Hawking recently said that our universe was created by gravity, therefore admitting the existence of our God creator.
Anyway – to stay on subject – I believe that even if I’m not a theologist (just a Ph. D. in economics) I’ve become a true expert in what happens when we die (biggest question of mankind since the beginning) and I’m hoping not to have to say it again (just use my blog-map). This is actually when what I know, matches very well with Iacopo’s beliefs, or that it’s best to never hurt anyone else while living because it’s the sure way to go to hell, that to me is of very little consolation because it’s something that will happen in not too distant future to everyone nor it’ll give me any relief in my painful existence. Again Iacopo is right saying that “if we knew what our future existence will be, the entire world would change overnight”.
Of course it’s easy for me to say that each and every conservator (loser) cannot imagine what eternity will have; I need to add that any and all the attorneys involved in such business, are looking too to an eternity in their own hell, as they’ll decide on their own.
Related to this I want to say how sorry I am for the judge in charge of my case, whom God has punished already (her circumference is longer than her height) and while I hope that she isn’t married and has no children (too cruel for them), I’m absolutely sure that both her attitude and decision making would dramatically change if she could just have an idea of what kind of eternity she’s looking at....


No comments: