Labels

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MY WIFE’S FEAR OF ME



I’ve been asking to my adored wife Michele the reason why when I ask to return to live in my family she always says that she’s afraid of me, I therefore stopped to ask her of this (she looks very uncomfortable when I ask) and conducted my usual research that explained her fear that isn’t unique, it’s actually due to a lack of self-confidence that’s what I have truckloads of and that my hero-son has too. She knows very well of the few mistakes she did right after my accident (and during my 2 months long coma) and when she looks at me know (very aggressive for my rehabilitation and my usual enormous self-confidence) she thinks that if I’d rejoin my family I’d waste very much money in “miracle cures” that in her mind (and the one of her lover B.) don’t exist, I therefore would be wasting all or most of my money running after “dream and inexistent therapies”, what I’m unable to have her understand that my key word has never changed, it’s exactly what I told to very good UCLA psychologist (that became his written advice for psychological beneficial purposes) is all I ask to do is to have the chance to at least try once whatever is sold as the latest therapy that can make the “miracle” to restore the brain when injured this psychologist even wrote in his assessment of me that it would be helping my psychological stabilization if I could be free to spend few thousand dollars to try what I’ve been begging my entire world to do. He wrote also that he doesn’t believe that I should be under conservatorship and was willing and ready to be at the Ventura court to support his findings about me. I’ve been crying since the summer of 2014 because I didn’t want him to come to the Ventura court because I had completely misunderstood the cost for me for this to happen (I added 2 zeros to the number I was given) all I can say it I’ll never forgive myself for what I did, not only because having a conservator has costed me this far about $50K but very much because this is all money that would have gone to my treasures for their happiness rather than go in the pockets of a woman who’ll never get married, therefore won’t ever have children (that might even be good, because there won’t be yet another generation of conservators) and in the pockets of a man (a loser that I’ve been saying that all male conservator are), this only because their mother is too scared to be my conservator since her self-confidence is below the Marianas Trench, to say the least, therefore not only I’m wasting money that our treasures are entitled to, but I’m also abandoned by the only woman I’ll ever have love feelings for.

  1. https://hbr.org/2010/04/youve-made-a-mistake-now-what/
  2. http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/judgment
  3. http://michaelhyatt.com/the-difference-between-a-sin-and-a-mistake.html
  4. http://jamesclear.com/overcoming-fear

No comments: