Labels

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

MY PRESBYTERIAN CONSERVATOR


My previous conservator couldn’t win my respect at all, however (can’t think of any reason why) she did 2 things very right/correct, the first one is to move me to Villa Santa Barbara, that’s much closer to my treasures and the second is to appoint as my new conservator to guard my money management, someone who turns out to be a former Presbyterian priest, who I thought that instead of being a loser as any other male conservators are, might have felt a "call from God" to take this job.
I have to be grateful to the conservatorship laws because for a former company president who cannot be mobile anymore it’s extremely useful to have someone else taking care of my basic needs to survive especially since my family on both sides of the Atlantic decided it to be more important to take care of themselves therefore I’m really hopeful to be “in tune” with this new conservator (former priest married with children) who’s learned very quickly that communication by email is of paramount importance for me and I’m not someone who can give up on what I consider important and want (usually yesterday J).
The reason why I know that he’s presbyterian, is for the fact that every time I referred to God as gravity, he nodded in agreement (reason for my links and video here) in fact, after a small research I told him that I too must be presbyterian, not only because I believe that our creator is gravity but also because I have a pretty poor opinion of the Vatican (that I usually call monarchy).
I’m really very hopeful – as the poor abandoned victim of TBI that I am – we can accomplish a better level of recovery for me, especially now that I can wait for what I want, it to happen in its natural time.

  1.  https://www.pcusa.org/news/2015/9/9/popes-us-visit-comes-presbyterians-and-catholics/
  2. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070119195626AAxqDw2
  3. http://ncronline.org/blogs/small-c-catholic/what-presbyterian-loves-about-catholic-church
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyterianism



No comments: